- GreenPrint installation is quick and easy, but an additional Microsoft component needs to be installed first. To find out if your computer already has Microsoft .NET installed, go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (In Vista: Control Panel > Programs and Features). If Version 3.5 SP1 isn't listed there, use the link below to download and install prior to starting the GreenPrint installation:
- GreenPrint installation also requires an Administrator account on Windows. To check go to Control Panel > User Accounts and verify that your account is a “Computer administrator”. If it’s not, click on “Change an account” and then “Change my account type” to enable administrator access.
To install GreenPrint:
- Install .NET 3.5 SP1
- Uninstall any older version of GreenPrint from your computer by going to Start > All Programs > GreenPrint > Uninstall GreenPrint.
- Restart your computer
- Download the installer and save it to your desktop
- Double click on the installer to start installation
- Click "I Agree and Install" to accept the End User License Agreement
- Installation is completed
- After installation you will notice that you have a new printer called GreenPrint and that it has become your default printer.