GreenPrint requires the Microsoft .NET Framework to work on your computer. After you restart your computer this framework has to be activated in order for GreenPrint to work. Because of this, the first time you use GreenPrint it will take a little longer for the preview to appear, but the time to preview should be much faster from there on out. We're working hard to find a fix for this issue and will keep you posted.
Articles in this section
- GreenPrint Launches Version 3.0
- What are the currently released product versions?
- How do I set the printing costs for my GreenPrint Preview tool?
- What are the differences between GreenPrint World, Home Premium and Enterprise?
- Is GreenPrint compatible with Windows 7?
- How do I install GreenPrint?
- How do I set my default target/output printer from GreenPrint?
- Why is GreenPrint slower the first time I use it after restarting my computer?
- What should I do if I get an error message during installation?
- What does the error message "An unexpected error occurred..." mean?