GreenPrint Version 2 has been completely redesigned from scratch, so in addition to significant performance and feature enhancements, there are a few key differences to be aware of when making the switch:
- Double clicking on a page no longer removes/includes the page, instead it takes you to a single page view. To remove/include a page, click on it and then make a selection from the hover.
- The Remove Text tool is located in the Page Tools section at the top of the preview instead of in the right click menu.
- PDF creation is available from the preview by clicking the PDF button. There is not a separate GreenPrint PDF printer in V2.
- You can access your GreenPrint Report by clicking on the report summary section at the bottom of the preview (you can also still get to it from the Start menu > All Programs > GreenPrint.
- To adjust the GreenPrint filters, go to Control Panel > Printers & Faxes > GreenPrint > Printing Preferences > Rules (In Vista: Control Panel > Printers > GreenPrint > Printing Preferences). You can also make these changes for individual applications by clicking on Preferences/Properties in the print dialog box.
- Version 2 also provides a quick selector switch to change a color document to Black & White output